ADS1

Total Pageviews

Monday 7 October 2013

Miley Cyrus: I’m Very Confident Being Naked



Miley Cyrus opens up about why she is always naked, the reason she cut her hair and always stick her tongue out in an explosive interview with Judith Woods of Daily Mail.

''I’m very confident being naked,I feel that stripping off is a way of expressing purity of emotion.’
‘I want to be memorable.That’s what my fans want too. Everyone’s talking about me, waiting to see what I’m doing next. And, yeah, I like things to be bright and colourful and fun, but then I make “Wrecking Ball”, which is darker and grey. And then I’ll maybe go back to running around being crazy. I want to keep people guessing.’

More below


‘I’m trying to break out of that long hair, big boobs stereotype that women feel they have to conform to. I mean, we’re not living in the freakin’ 1950s – short hair is OK. Have people really got so little imagination? Every morning I look in the mirror and I feel like a blank canvas and I choose who I want to be. In a normal job you have to live by someone else’s rules, but I’m in a job where my work is play and I don’t have to pretend to be something I’m not                                                                        
‘For me, role models are people who are good people, I stick my tongue out because straight photos are sooo boring. But even if I do stick my tongue out, that doesn’t change the quality of the human being inside. I’d rather be honest and upfront; being a good person isn’t about sitting with your legs crossed. I’m just being who I am, which is the best example I can be.I am an entertainer,What would be the point if I looked like every other singer out there? Being young, it’s important for me to learn and grow and not fit into a box.’

3 comments :

  1. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?


    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: http://www.ebaskin.biz/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=55studio.com.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wholesale Soccer Jersey before the start of

    e years, maybe it's hard to find something nice to say about all of them.So, Mr. Davis.coach outlet wallets , tell us what you really.2018 World Cup Nike Soccer Jerseys thi.Herve Leger Dress On Sale ink abo.Authentic Nike Air Jordan ut Lane Ki.ray ban sunglasses wholesale ffin."Just a fla.soccer jerseys brazil t out liar."Could.herve leger jumpsuit you expand o.ray ban sunglasses rb2132 n that?"He lies. H.adidas ace 16 kids 's a professional liar."Dav.ray ban sunglasses red is had a lot more to s.soccer jerseys long sleeve ay about his
    cky pursues coach Billy Donovan.When asked whether he expected Kentucky to contact Donovan, Foley replied, "It's a free world. There's nothing to prevent them from doing that.""We're trying to win an NCAA championship. He's our coach and he's been tremendously loyal for a long time. That's all I'm going to say about it."Donovan and Foley have been discussing a contract extension but have not agreed to one. Foley said he expected it to get done.Donovan had not heard about Smith's decision when approached by a Louisville Courier-Journal reporter just before the start of practice Thursday. When asked about it, Donovan said, "I know you have to ask me that, but right now I'm here to coach my team and win a national championship."According to sources, Marquett













    ReplyDelete
  3. ite soccer merit regal treatment

    when the results of the team didn't merit regal treatment from the public or the media.In seven years, Gruden had a 60-57 record.
    ng to Petrino about its coaching vacancy.Blank said he told Jones the Falcons had no intention of letting the Razorbacks spea.Aliexpressite ak with their coach, and General Manager Rich McKay confirmed that position in follow-up calls with Jones.That was followed by a series of meetings over the weekend in which Petrino laid out some .ite soccer areas of concern, and the Falcons thought they had addressed them all. In fact, Blank said he met again with the coach on Monday, just hours before Atlanta's 34-14 loss to the New Orleans Saints, to .ite soccer store ake sure he wasn't planning to leave.“He stood up, we shook hands and he said, 'You have a head coach,' ” Blank said.Twenty-four hours later, Petrino submitted his resignation.“The best way to describe the way we feel,” Blank said, “is betrayed.”Medical bulletins The New Orleans Saints (6-7) won't put Reggie Bush on injured reserve while they still harbor faint hopes

    ite soccer store


    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: All the comments on this blog are the personal opinions of those who have comment it (commentators)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertise with us: TEL: +2348063141927 E-mail: enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send us your Articles, Stories, News update, jokes..Tip-off
To enyinnayaemma@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO VISIT OUR ONLINE PREMIUM NEWSPAPER SITE via www.mynationnews.com


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ EDUCATION NEWS via
www.nigerianedu.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Our Tech Blog via www.ideasflame.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADS

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nigerian Education Updates